What To Do Next Taking Your Best Step When Life Is Uncertain
If you want to change your career and circumstances but aren’t sure how, this practical guide from business leader Jeff Henderson will help you reevaluate your purpose and determine your next best step.
Hardcover Retail: $26.99
3 in stock: Need more? Contact us.
Navigating what’s next in your career–whether pursuing a promotion, picking yourself up after a kick in the teeth from your employer, or starting your own endeavor–often brings uncertainty and anxiety. You feel stymied by questions that seem to have no answers. Entrepreneur and pastor Jeff Henderson has experienced this firsthand–first when he left his marketing position at Chick-fil-A to start a church and nonprofit, and then again when he left that nonprofit in the middle of a global pandemic to…well, he didn’t know.
In this insightful book, you’ll be given a process for discovering your best next step. You’ll learn how to find more meaning, fulfillment, and joy in your life and work. Sharing personal stories and best practices he has learned along the way, Henderson guides you through the minefield of knowing what’s next by helping you:
- Take the Career Rick Assessment and discover whether you’re ready for change
- Plan for change–both the changes you want and the changes you can’t see coming
- Cultivate “optimal options” in your life that will guide you to better decision making
- Identify what to do and what not to do when making decisions about what’s next
- Exchange fear, confusion, and hopelessness for confidence, freedom, and purpose
The next chapter of your life starts today, with one simple step. And you’ll know how to take that step because you know what to do next.
|Dimensions||7.38 × .88 × 5.38 in|