Who Made That Splash? Touch and Feel Sensory Board Book
Board Book Retail: $12.99
9 in stock: Need more? Contact us.
Who made that splash? Was it the dolphin? The duck? The seal in the sea? In this rhyming book, you’ll learn the sounds that different ocean animals make, while touching and feeling the different sensory elements on each page. Multiple touch-and-feel elements on every spread will keep toddlers interested and extend reading time.
• Learn the names of popular sea creatures and the sounds they make.
• Includes various mixed touch-and-feel elements on each spread.
• Bright, bold, colorful illustrations of favorite water creatures, such as a dolphin, crab, seal, and more.
• Interactive fun and tactile learning in this children’s book will engage young readers.
• Add a new book to a child’s library today!
|Dimensions||6.75 × .75 × 8.25 in|